We serious writers know that by including two POVs we can strengthen the story and help readers bond with both the protagonist and ironically, the antagonist. Well, here from the Wolf's POV, is his response to the advantage the three little pigs tried to gain last week. Enjoy this lighthearted look at marketing from author Lisa Buffaloe. Happy writing, friends! ~ Annette
Fun with Marketing (Part 2)
By Lisa Buffaloe
What if a work of childhood fiction was in reality a true-life story?
Non-fiction marketing plan for
To the Publisher:
I am huffing and puffing mad to discover that my archenemies, the pigs, have approached you to publish their squealing lies. Therefore, I am sending you my own marketing plan which you better consider (if you know what’s best).
I commit to write articles and speak on …
- The importance of knowing the psychology of your prey.
- Learning the art of huffing and puffing.
- The importance of proper lung development (asthma and lung cancer sites).
- Business techniques in learning from other’s mistakes.
- Infiltrating pig architectural firms.
- How to be a wolf in sheep clothing.
- Convincing pigs why they should only use straw for their home building to benefit the environment.
Product Marketing includes contacting companies listed below …
- Pork chops
- Asthma Medication
- ACME Lung Development products
- Home builders and home design
- Architecture firms
- Brick companies
Call me. I will be waiting.
How would you market for the wolf?
LisaBuffaloe is writer, speaker, happily-married mom, and host for Living Joyfully Free Radio. Her past experiences—molestation by a baby-sitter, assault, rape by a doctor, divorce, being stalked, cancer, death of loved ones, seven surgeries, and eleven years of chronic illness from Lyme Disease—bless her with a backdrop to share about God’s unending love and that through Him we find healing, restoration, and renewal. She is the author of Prodigal Nights (2011 Women of Faith Writing Contest Finalist), Grace for the Char-Baked and a contributing author of TheOne Year Book of Joy and Laughter.